Leeds Inner Ring Road to close this weekend for resurfacing works
The Leeds Inner Ring Road at Woodhouse Tunnel will be closed this weekend for resurfacing works.
As part of the ongoing essential maintenance work being carried out at the tunnel, a series of complete overnight and daytime partial closures will allow work to be carried out safely:
- 7pm Friday 1 April until 8am Saturday 2 April – both tunnels closed
- 8am Saturday 2 April until 7pm Saturday 2 April – westbound tunnel closed while both lanes of eastbound tunnel open to eastbound traffic only
- 7pm Saturday 2 April until 10am Sunday 3 April – both tunnels closed
- 10am Sunday 3 April until 7pm Sunday 3 April – westbound tunnel closed while both lanes of eastbound tunnel open to eastbound traffic only
- 7pm Sunday 3 April until 6am Monday 4 April – both tunnels closed
- 6am Monday 4 April – both tunnels open until 7pm
Traffic will be diverted during the full and partial closure periods, with signs in place redirecting road users.
Work is expected to be completed in April.
For more detail on the diversions and the latest information on the work being carried out on Woodhouse Tunnel visit www.leeds.gov.uk/woodhousetunnel.